Sunday, November 9, 2008

Arizona ... in September

Okay ... so I am finally getting around to updating the blog. A lot has happened since my last post (well, since my last post about Andrew and I). We have been on a second family vacation ... to Arizona with the Stonecipher's. It was a great time to visit with family and to relax. We stayed with Randy and Bev Tozer, that is Jonathan's uncle and aunt. They have a beautiful home and had plenty of room for all of us. And they had a great pool! Andrew and I had fabulous time in Phoenix ... enjoy the pictures!


Papaw and Andrew hanging out by the pool




Sarah was our "resident chef" while we were there! She made an incredible pasta dish! It was the biggest bowl of pasta that I have ever seen!

Doesn't it look delicious?!?!



Andrew jumping to me ... well, he thought about it but never did!


Hanging out in the pool - Andrew loved the water!



Andrew and I - this is one of my favorite pictures!

The whole group of us ...

Andrew and I sharing ice cream at the train park
Waiting to ride the train at the train park


Going down the slide ... look at Andrew's hair ... gotta love some static!






Matt and Sarah - after one of our delicious dinners!

Papaw and his three boys!

No comments: