Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Levi ...

Hi... Sorry for not posting this sooner. I've had several people ask me just today about Levi. He is doing well. He was discharged from the hospital Sunday morning. They even went to church on their way home! I know that Bonnie is so glad to be out of that hospital room! Thank you so much for each of your prayers. We appreciate it so much!

And just until I get some time to update the blog with some fun pictures ... here is one from Halloween. Andrew and I went with Avery and Granddad to the Harvest Festival at Josh and Bonnie's church ... we were a cute bunch! Avery was Snow White and Andrew and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2 - from Cat in the Hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about some green eggs and ham?? You both looked so cute. I know you enjoyed it as much as Andrew did right?

Keep smiling...


Love you lots,
Nora O