Thursday, July 31, 2008

Andrew's New Trick

Andrew has learned a new trick. I was at the Wilson's house (my pastor's family) tonight when Andrew decided it was time for him to stand up in the middle of the floor. Since he has been crawling, he has always had to pull up on something to come to standing. Well, no longer. As we were just sitting around talking, I looked over and saw Andrew sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor. He then leaned forward and got on his hands and feet, the "bear walk" position. He walked his little hands back and stood straight up. I was so shocked! I clapped for him and he looked at me like, "why are you clapping?" And just to make sure that he wasn't fooling me, he did that several more times for us. Wow! He is getting so big and so VERY mobile. Hopefully I can keep up with him now!

No comments: