Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Day

One of my most favorite things about being Andrew's mom is the morning time. Andrew is so cute in the morning. Sometimes, he is still asleep, but most of the time he is awake, just laying in the bed. As soon as I come in and say, "Good morning, Andrew," he pops his little head up and just is smiling, typically with the pacifier in his mouth. His cute little smile and crazy hair is too cute. I actually remembered to bring the camera one day. Enjoy my favorite time!

Crazy hair
Good morning Mommy! Andrew likes to just hold his pacifier once he gets up, but he knows that it can't leave the bed. And look at those cheeks ... very chubby and kissable!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I know what you mean! That was my favorite time, too! I loved hearing them talk to themselves and to the characters on their bumper pads in the mornings, too. I'd sneak in and watch them talk and reach and squeal. Such precious memories!