Sunday, November 9, 2008

October ...

October was an uneventful month for us ... thankfully! Well, except one little thing ... Andrew had to switch day cares. The one that he had been in since he was seven weeks old closed. I wasn't too happy about having to find a new one ... but I think we found a pretty great one. It is closer to work, which is nice. And Andrew has done well with the change ... he never missed a beat!


Andrew with his fireman hat from daycare! He loved wearing it and we even had to take it to church one night cause he threw a fit for not having it on!


Andrew enjoys eating ... he prefers to feed himself ... and that can get pretty messy sometimes. Here he is eating yogurt!



Yes ... it is all over him ... sometimes I wish I could eat like that and it be okay! :)


Andrew playing with the soccer ball in front of our house!



Andrew sitting on Grandad's motorcycle!I know that I have already posted some pictures from our Fall Festival fun, but here are a few more!

Thing 1 and Thing 2

We even met up with Cat in the Hat!

Laughing and playing on the floor!

1 comment:

HKJ said...

He is sooo cute...must be a handfull! Cheers