Monday, June 30, 2008

Old pictures... from May

Okay. Well, I finally found my camera case with my other pictures in it. Actually, I have had it for awhile, but am finally getting around to posting them! The first ones are from Avery's 2nd birthday party (her b-day was May 1 -- see I told you the pictures were old!) And then the last few ones are of the cutest little boy in his new house!

Tobey and Avery cheesin' it up for the camera!

Avery and her full plate of food.

Andrew eating his first rib -- the first one didn't have meat on it (mom ate it!)

But, he cleaned this one himself!

One of Avery's very cute gifts ... she liked her swim suit!

Andrew's cute mohawk...

I walked into Andrew's room before we moved and this is what I saw ... he was sitting up and sleeping. It was so cute.

I didn't even know I had this picture, until I downloaded them on the computer today. It just makes me laugh! It is like he is saying, "Go ahead, I dare you."

Andrew thinks it is more fun to play with the exersaucer from standing on the outside then sitting in it!

My cute little man!


No comments: