Monday, June 30, 2008

My house ...

... well, the first pictures of the house that I took before I moved in. I will post new ones, when the house is completely unpacked, or at least mostly finished.

The office ... on the front of the house ... it has a bay window.
View of the office from the doorway
Master bedroom -- closet sure looks empty now!
Master bedroom ... very dark walls (they aren't now!)
Another view of the master bedroom
My favorite ... it is a whirlpool tub! LOVE IT!

Master bathroom.


The view of the living room from the front door

Living room from one corner ... doorway is to the hallway to the bedrooms
View from the other corner ... doorway to the kitchen.

Hutch, Ashley, and Andrew ... trying to pick out all the colors for the house

Looking into the kitchen

The hallway ... from the office door looking down to the master bedroom
And the guest bath, well, no guest room, so I guess this is Andrew's bathroom
Andrew's room
View of Andrew's room from the doorway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute place!!