Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quick Update

I know, I know.... I haven't posted in a long time. But, I am still here. I have moved in Hutch and Ashely, now I just need to keep unpacking! It is great that they are so willing to open their home (and Wii!!!) to Andrew and I. Well, Andrew doesn't play the Wii, but he does like to watch us! And Andrew is really enjoying all the extra attention! I have gone back to work. It is my second week and things are going pretty good. My parents are still in the states and taking good care of me. I am so thankful that they are here. I know that this is short and with no pictures, but I'm at work on lunch break without my laptop with the pictures! As I said in my last post, I promise to post new pictures soon.

THANK YOU all so much for all your continued prayers and support. It continues to overwhelm me that I get some mail, email, post on facebook, or phone call everyday -- just someone wanting me to know that we are being prayed for. I don't think that "Thank You" is enough for all of that, but I don't know what else to say or do. Please do continue to pray. It helps more than you will ever know.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are still praying for you. I hope you can feel that. You are such a brave person. I'm not sure I could stand in your position and still keep my head up.
God bless,
Millie

Rachel, Andy, Christopher, and Kaela said...

Sarah,
Christopher and I continue to lift you and Andrew in our nighttime prayers together. Your strength and grace through all of this has been a blessing to "experience" through your blogging.
God bless you both,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah and Andrew,
I was just thinking about yall this morning. I pray that you may know God more as you walk through today. Hope all is well, Matt Thomas

Misty Akridge said...

sarah and andrew
we are praying for you both.

misty akridge

Chuck, Cheryl, Alyssa and Samantha Jordan said...

It was great to see you and Andrew! He is getting so big. Please know that you are in our prayers and let us know what we can do to help in any way.

From the first time we met you at our house during D-Now, we knew you were a very strong person and faithful to the Lord, but your witness through this time has been awesome. You and Jonathan have meant alot to us and we can see God's hand on you though all of this.

Anonymous said...

sarah. gotcha covered with the prayers. tomorrow is easter. HE IS RISEN. what a blessed hope we have. give andrew a hug for me. always, kelly potter

Anonymous said...

sarah and andrew,

sarah i just wanted to say that i am praying for you and andrew!!!!!i loved jonothan so so much.....but he is now in the prescence of god!!!in one of your blogs you said you looked up to jonothan! and i just wanted to tel you that i look up to you!because you can tell that you arefired up for the word of god and that you try to do everything for his glory and you can also tell that your face shines because when you smile you just light me up because i know that you live for god!!!sarah never give up hope and hang in their! give andrew a big big hug for me!i love you so so much!!!!!

love,
curryann potter

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you & Andrew today...

Much Love,
Emily Armstrong

Rachel, Andy, Christopher, and Kaela said...

Sarah,

There have been so many things these last few days that have made me think of you and Andrew, God just keeps bringing you to my mind. We're praying for you both all the time. I hope you can have a restful weekend.

Love,
Rachel