Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Growing Boy

Andrew is growing up quickly! I know that children do grow up so quick, everyone has told me that from the beginning. But it seems that our boy really does grow quick! Andrew had his four month check-up and shots yesterday (he is actually 4 1/2 months, but who is counting!). He now weighs in at 17lbs 15oz and is 28 inches long! Those stats put him in the 90-95 percentile for a baby his age! I told you he is growing up quickly! Here are a couple of recent pictures of our precious boy!

I've got my toes!

Snoozing with Mommy!
Andrew has a new hobby! Taking off his socks so he can get to those cute little toes! I think his cousin Avery taught him that trick. She takes her shoes and socks off all the time!
I've gotten my sock off!
Daddy and Andrew
Tummy time on Daddy and Mommy's bed. Look at me hold my head up so big!

No comments: