Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feet

Who knew that toes/feet were oh so exciting? Could you imagine spending countless minutes taking your sock off every chance you get just to look at your toes? Could you spend even more countless hours chewing/sucking/drooling on your toes? And could you imagine how flexible one must be to be able to get their toes to their mouth? :) Andrew has found his feet and just loves them! He will pull his socks off quickly to get to those cute little precious feet! It is very cute to watch ... and to wonder in amazement at a child's flexibility! We wanted to post some pictures of Andrew and his new found hobby!
Andrew getting his feet after eating!
In the carseat


1 comment:

The Turners said...

I think someone needs to update! I mean if i can update mine, then you're really behind:) You have a kid! A kid that I miss alot and I'm sure he's doing new stuff that I'm missing out on and I want to see it!! I miss him too much!! we need to fix that!