Sunday, October 19, 2008

a request ...

Hi all! So sorry for the long lapse in posting. I know that ya'll are just dying to see how Andrew is doing and what new things he has learned ... AND I promise that I will do that very soon! But I just wanted to write and ask a favor of you. I have a new nephew ... Josh and Bonnie had their little one on October 08. Levi Lawton Mann has been doing great. But he has had a fever for one or two days and Tylenol did not affect it, so they took him to the Emergency Department at Lebonheur Chil hospital in Memphis last night. That is where Tobey, my sister, works. They aren't really sure what is going on with him, but they are concerned since he is so young. They took blood and urine cultures to check for infection. They also did a spinal tap to check for meningitis. They admitted him into the hospital and are keeping him at least three days for observation while waiting on labs and cultures. Please keep Levi, Bonnie, Josh and Avery in your prayers. Pray that the doctors can determine what is going on with him. Pray that the nurses and doctors involved in his care communicate clearly with Josh and Bonnie. Pray that Josh and Bonnie get some rest during this time and that they would be comforted by God. And pray for Avery, I'm sure this is confusing and hard on her as well. Thanks so much for all your prayers!

LEVI LAWTON MANN ... isn't he just precious!

The Happy Mann Family



And you know I couldn't post without at least one picture of Andrew ... us with Levi!

And I will post some new pictures and get you all updated on life soon ... very soon!

No comments: