Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Andrew Had a Party ...

... and it was a blast. We had Andrew's birthday party on Saturday. Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us. We enjoyed having each of you there!




Andrew visiting during the party


Ashley and Bob, Jonathan's dad... enjoying a rest ... (big thanks to Ashley who helped a ton with all the decorating in my house! I promise to post pictures of the house once I finish cleaning up the party mess!)

My sweet niece, Avery. Eating on the deck. Notice the HUGE backyard for Crutcher and Daisy (my labs) to run around. The enjoy it so much!
Andrew's funny face. He now does this everytime he goes up to this door! Too cute!
Andrew opening up his soccer ball!
Andrew and his new farm!


Reading the birthday cards! He is so smart!
Cheesin' for the camera
This is my new favorite picture! He is sitting in his new Thomas chair.
Opening gifts in the chair
"Can I have some?"



"Cake, please!?!"
Yummy Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robbins (cookies-N-cream with chocolate cake)
Stuffing his face
Dirty hands
Uh-oh. My cake is all gone. Can I have more, please? (Andrew signed for "more" right before this picture was taken.)



More yummy cake
Finishing up
Just a Swingng ... AJ and Andy Wilson with Andrew
Tyler, Andrew and Chloe playing in the ottoman. Notice Chloe and Andrew. Chloe is about a month older. Loook how big he is!
We had some very dear friends from Kansas come and "crash" Andrew's party. Joel, Saca, and Elijah Fitzgerald. I knew Saca from Kenya. It was great to get to see her and meet her husband and her sweet little boy.

1 comment:

Marksberry Family said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!