Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tobey's Graduation Day

Tobey graduated from Union University May 17th with a Bachelors degree in Nursing! Yeah for her! We went to Olive Garden for lunch, then went to her pinning ceremony. We were able to visit with family before graduation. Here are some pictures from that fun day! Tobey -- we are so proud of you!!

Andrew enjoying a breadstick from Olive Garden! Yummy

Andrew praying for the food!


The Beautiful Graduate
Good to the last drop!
Bonnie and Avery at the pinning ceremony
Our first 4 generation picture ... Mema, Andrew, Dad, and me!


Andrew and Mommy!
Andrew and Avery at the playground
The Mann Family
Tobey and Lem Turner -- aren't they cute?!?!
Andrew and Granddad! This is one of my new favorite pictures ... had to make this the background on my computer!
Tobey and I posing with our lovely Mom!
Andrew loves to slide!
Josh, Tobey, and I --- the three amigos!
Congratulations Tobey! Way to go!
Josh and Bonnie -- the pretty sunset after graduation.
The Turners
The graduate and her proud parents
Tobey and I -- another favorite new picture!
Lem and Tobey with Candace, Lem's sister
And the little graduate!

1 comment:

Aprille Roberts said...

Thanks so much for posting these pics. I emailed Tobey to please post some graduation pics on her blog, but she said things were so crazy right now that she had not had time. We didn't get to go to graduation because we were at my daughter's dance recital an hour away. I still haven't sent her the graduation card I've had here for her! So bad, I know! Your little Andrew is SOOOO precious. Thanks for sharing all of his progress and each milestone! Hope all is going well with you. God bless!