Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some Good News

Well, I am a proud new home owner. Technically it is not a new home, but it is new to me. I closed on it yesterday and hopefully will have possession of it this weekend. So it really doesn't feel like I own a home yet since I don't have keys to it, but it is still fun to say. Now, many of you may be wondering ... doesn't Sarah already own a home? No. Our other house was not in my name, so technically I don't own that one! Anyway, just wanted to let you know how excited that we are about our new house. I will post pictures as soon as I can get some!

And some other good news... I'm going to the Casting Crowns concert tonight with some friends. I am looking forward to that as well! Can you tell that I'm excited!!

Oh, and a BIG Happy Birthday to my cousin Jessica and my sweet little neice Avery! Love ya'll!

2 comments:

Rachel, Andy, Christopher, and Kaela said...

Congratulations, Sarah! That's exciting news.

S Mosley said...

yeah for your new house!!! post pics soon!!!