Saturday, May 31, 2008

Andrew is Walking...

Okay, well, that title is not telling the full truth. Andrew walks if he is holding on to something. When we were at Josh and Bonnie's house on memorial day, I saw one of Avery's old toys. It is one of the toys that you stand behind and push and it moves, so then you have to walk. I'm sure it has a name, but I can't think of it. But, Andrew loves it! The only problem he has is when he runs into something, he doesn't know that he has reverse yet!

(The other voice in the background was Tobey.)

** and a clarification... in the posts below, it looks like Andrew is standing up alone ... he isn't. He is leaning against the wall. He doesn't stand alone yet. He does like to stand, but he wants something to hang on to so he doesn't fall. I think walking is in the very near future! **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest ever! I am amazed at how fast they grow up. Elijah is still learning the idea of crawling but we are enjoying being able to keep up with him! HA! I am not sure I will be ready for walking. :) Love all the pictures!
Saca

Faders said...

Sarah, I think it's so fun that we can check each other's blogs! I just realized today that it's been 9 years since we graduated! I can't believe that! We saw Danielle Shaw this week. She came over for dinner and we caught up a bit. Sure wish we could see you sometime soon. :) Do you think you and Andrew will make a trip out to Kenya anytime soon? Let us know when you do!
Love, Bethany