Sunday, July 8, 2007

Big Belly, Big Belly, Big Belly ...ahhh.... Big Belly

Well, I know that ya'll are checking this site daily - just to see if we have gotten around to putting up a new post. Today - you are in luck! I have been wanting to put up some pictures, but, we still have dial-up (I know, we are so behind the times, but hey - it is cheap!), so downloading the pictures can take forever. But, I did get Jonathan to take a belly pic today, so I might as well post it, before I forget about it.

This is me and my other two kids on our front porch! Only 7 more weeks!

PS - Sorry about the quality of the picture - just looked at it online and we will try to adjust the settings on the camera so that other pictures look better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah and Jonathan! Now I at least have a way to contact ya'll! But believe me I will be over to see ya'll in about 7 1/2 weeks! lol.. You know you always have me as a babysitter-just a phone call away~ I hope all is going well! Sarah- you look too too cute! Well have a blessed week and I love ya'll!

The Turners said...

yeah for the big belly!!! I cannot wait to see ya'll this weekend! fun times ahead!! MWAH

Unknown said...

Oh, you're such a cute pregnant lady, as I knew you would be! I am so excited for you...thanks for posting the picture.

Love you, Jonelle